Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sustainability Visit: Farmer's Market




1. Something that struck me about the Chula Vista Farmer's Market was how many people were there selling and making food. The food smelled delicious, and there were a lot of neat things people were selling. It was different then I expected, I been there before when I was little. But now that I'm older, it wasn't as big as I thought it was last time. It actually seemed pretty petite.

2. I want to start going to the Farmer's Market more often. It seemed really neat and tons of things to buy,And everything there is grown locally. The people there and living sustainably and are setting a good example for many people.

3. These locations fit into our essential questions because they aren't 24/7 all over the place. There are only a couple and they are like once a week. So, many people don't have the time to find a opening in their schedule to visit their local farmer market, or they aren't any Farmer Market in their area. We could convince them by persuading them to find time, and come out to support their local neighborhood by buying fresh and organic fruits and vegetables.

1 comment:

  1. I really support your opinion that just by finding a little time in a day, people can buy fresh, organic fruits and vegetables. I fully support that goal.

    ReplyDelete